There are hundreds of real estate licensees in our area. Choosing the right agent for your home can be confusing. It is especially difficult when you speak with several different agents and they all seem so convincing.
The following list provides you with questions to ask each Prospective Realtor®. If you allow the Mako Group to interview for the job, you should ask these tough questions to us as well. The answers to these questions will tell you what you need to know in order to select the best agent for the job of selling your home.
- Do you work as a full-time Realtor®? How many years have you been licensed to sell real estate full-time in Florida?
- Do you GUARANTEE your services?
- May I cancel my listing with you at any time if I am not satisfied with your performance, no questions asked?
- Do you have a system to follow-up after every showing so that we get valuable feedback?
- How many properties have you sold within the past 6 months? In your career?
- Do you have references that I may check? (Sellers who are currently listed with you, or past clients)
- Do you have an Internet Strategy that includes Social Networking and Syndication to expose and promote my home 24/7?
- What is my property worth? What listing price do you recommend? Will it sell at that price?
- Why should I choose you over all the other Realtors® in our area?
- What improvements if any, should I make prior to listing my home on the market?
If for any reason the Realtor® that you are interviewing to sell your home cannot answer any of the questions above, they may not be the right person to get your home sold quickly and for top dollar!